Subject: Re: [regrep] Reg/Rep & UDDI (was: Describing ebXML Reg/Rep ...)

Farrukh,

You misunderstood.  I meant that I didn't think that UDDI is capable of
handling the input from a ebXML Regrep replication because Regrep's
data model is much more rich than UDDI's, as you suggest below.  I went
on to say that ebXML regrep could replicate UDDI.

ebXML -> UDDI : Impedance Mismatch
UDDI -> ebXML: Ok

-Matt