Subject: Re: [regrep] "ebXML Registry and Web services" Federal Pilot

<Quote>
NB: I assume that constraints like OASIS membership and such would be
satisfied.
</Quote>

There would be no such constraints for the federal pilot (the pilots do
not work that way). In other words, participants (such as vendors or
contractors) would not have to be OASIS members.

Joe

Nikola wrote:

> <Joe>
> <Quote>
> Is there any reason why we cannot use two (or more?) registries and show
> them pointing at registry objects in each others domain? (Like a test
> case for federation)
> </Quote>
>
> I second this idea big time. I think demonstrating the concept of
> federated registries interacting would be fantastic.
> </Joe>
>
> +1
>
> It is of great importance to show that we can achieve interoperability
> between different implementations. I would say that if ANY implementer
> (different vendors and open source implementers) likes to participate in
> pilots like this, they should be allowed to. NB: I assume that constraints
> like OASIS membership and such would be satisfied.
>
> Nikola
>
> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano