Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: Support for ebXML registry

Hi Peter,

I participate in the Emergency Management, HumanMarkup and WSRP TCs.
In WSRP, Farrukh has recently been working to produce the latest
ebXML tech note for the publish-find-bind subcommittee in preparation
for next week's F2F meetings. I have discussed with Farrukh
eventually combining some form of the ebXML Registry demo from
XML2003 with one I did using CAP, the Common Alerting Protocol, of
the Emergency Mgt. TC with WSRP, using web services portlet to
deliver emergency information. I am interested in your use of a
healthcare related form, because that is the next step in this
progression for the Emergency Mgt TC. So if you could send me the
form and some details, I would like to see if I can begin adapting it
using the ebXML Registry.

Thanks,
Rex

--