relax-ng-comment message

Subject: Re: [relax-ng-comment] Re: Attribute grammars

> A word from an implementor: Please stay with the current notation.
> It is compact and comprehensible. I've looked at the suggested attribute
> grammar notation, but it's no improvement from my perspective.

Compactness and readability are different.  I find the current notation
very painful to read, since no type information is provided for
synthesized values.  The current syntax achieves compactness
by not providing useful information for readers.  Semantic attribute names
of attributes grammars make this away more readable.

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>