Subject: [Fwd: Question about complexType with unordered child elements with atleast one child element]

I don't thing it's possible to capture this with RELAX NG either and I
was wondering if it's something that might be useful.

The condition to capture is "in the following sequence (or interleave)
of optional items, I want to be sure that there is at least one of these
items".

Or maybe I have missed something and it's already possible with RELAX
NG?

Eric
--
Pour y voir plus clair dans la nebuleuse XML...
                                          http://dyomedea.com/formation/

Hello!
I need some help.
I need a type that allows any order of child elements, every element can
appear no more than a single time.

<xsd:complexType name="ApplicationRequest">
		<xsd:all>
			<xsd:element name="PermissionRequestSet"
type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xsd:element name="LocationRequestSet"
type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xsd:element name="MapRequestSet"
type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xsd:element name="InfoRequestSet"
type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xsd:element name="GeoCodeRequestSet"
type="GeoCodeRequestSet" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xsd:element name="GeoItemsRequestSet"
type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
			<xsd:element name="RouteRequestSet"
type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
		</xsd:all>
</xsd:complexType>
<xsd:element name="ApplicationRequest" type="ApplicationRequest">

The problem is that I don't want to get validation on
<ApplicationRequest>
</ApplicationRequest>

I need at least one child element.

Thanks