Subject: Re: Updated issue list

Message text written by Murata Makoto
>Suppose a grammar has

Then, how many times does a RELAX NG validator reads t.rng?  Three times?
Probably,
yes.  Is this a problem?  Depends on the size of t.rng.

Makoto,

I think this is an implementation issue as James noted.  Smart implementors
of parsers
will build in local caching and optimizations.

I think its probably out-of-scope for us to get into version checking
against
remote sources via http / xml based accessing.

DW.