Subject: Re: Updated issue list

/ Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI <kohsuke.kawaguchi@eng.sun.com> was heard to say:
| Norm, would you update the webpage, please?

Done. (I'm not sure you sent the most recent XML, though.)

I'll be in Cambridge at the processing model workshop for the next
couple of days, so I probably won't be able to do any more updates
before Saturday.

James: I do plan to come to the call, but depending on Thursday's
agenda, I suppose I might miss it. Sorry about this, I've had a really
ugly schedule recently :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | One should always be a little
XML Standards Engineer | improbable.--Oscar Wilde