Subject: Conformance

Section 8 of the spec is:

	A conforming RELAX NG validator must be able to determine for any
	XML document whether it is a correct RELAX NG schema. A conforming
	RELAX NG validator must be able to determine for any XML document
	and for any correct RELAX NG schema whether the docoument is valid
	with respect to the schema.

Should we say something about datatype libraries?

1) Should conformant validators abort when they encounter unknown datatype
libraries?

2) Are conformant validators allowed to handle unknown datatypes as mere strings?
If so, should they issue some message?

3) Are conformant validators allowed to ignore parameters?

One could argue that we do not have to say anything, since users will
allow reasonable implementations only.