Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Possible areas for future work

A few observations.

To sell RELAX NG to users, we have to say that it is stable.  (Somebody
recently said to me that XML 2.0 would be risky, because skeptical guys
will start to argue XML is not stable.)  Thus, we have to be careful in
creating more specs.  Complementary additions (e.g., FAQ and test suites)
are fine, but new specifications may cause misunderstanding.

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>