Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Re: John Cowan's regex for RNG proposal, version 0.3

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:54:52 -0400 (EDT)
John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com> wrote:

> It was intended to be incorporated into RNG 2.0, when we get around to
> it, possibly as an optional module.

It is not clear to me what you mean by "optional module".

Kohsuke's suggestion (use of <param>) directly provides an API
between the RELAX NG validator and the regex matcher.  Do you have
similar separation in mind?  Or, do you just intend to say "validators
are not required to support this feature"?

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>