Subject: [relax-ng] What did we decide on newlines in strings?

I am trying to update the draft to reflect all our decisions (I have gotten
rather behind unfortunately).  I just wanted to check that the resolution at

http://www.kohsuke.org/relaxng/issues/issues2.html#newlineInStr

is correct.  The last thing I could find in the minutes

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/relax-ng/200206/msg00114.html

leaves this unresolved.

Those minutes also list us as having "Approved allowing XML [unprocessed?]
in """ strings".  What does that mean?