Subject: [rights] Logistics and Agenda for June 12 Conference Call

Title: Logistics and Agenda for June 12 Conference Call

Hello All:
Sorry for the delay in sending this out...The call in information is the same as the last note that I sent out.

The following is the call-in information for our general meeting:

Date: June 12, 2002
Time: 9:00 - 10:00 AM EDT

     US Toll Free 1 888 217 0280
      Overseas +1 719 955 1411
      Participant Passcode -351778#

Here is the proposed Agenda for Wed RLTC call:

1.      Roll Call
2.      New Member Introductions
3.      Results of Voting for the acceptance of the 5-21-02 Meeting Minutes
4.      SC Email Policy Review
5.      Review of the Security JC - Vote to participate
6.      Action Item Review
7.      SC Status Review

I am including the action item list which needs to be updated to include any items from the last call.

For more information on item 5, please see:

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/

I will provide a discussion to clarify items related to this Joint Committee during the meeting. The first meeting is June 13. I would like to gather everyone's views during our RLTC meeting to present at this JC meeting.

If anyone has problems during the call, you may reach me on the cell.

Regards,
Hari
Cell 716-415-9844