s-ramp message

Subject: SRAMP-12 analysis

name:
SRAMP-12

title:
appliesTo example

current status:
I did an analysis of this issue and I have concluded that it is not necessarily needed to add an example of appliesTo in to the documents.  For further analysis see the SRAMP-12 issue in JIRA

Outlook for completion:
Depending on the discussion of the group this issue may be closed as working as designed as we do not need to add an example.  If an example is needed then it would probably take 2 - 3 weeks to write a complete example and integrate in to the current working draft.