saf message

Subject: Resource management

Hi all,

hopefully tomorrow it will be all of us in the call, so this might be a chance to finalize the slidedeck (?)

Also, I think we should spend some time in discussing resource management automation with SAF, to go in the Cloud profile, since this is the area we can really contribute concrete stuff (due to lack of expertise in some other areas, e.g. energy management, etc). We can discuss some symptom flows and some OCCi specific protocols (which are mostly there I think).

Thoughts?

Regards,

Stavros