saml-dev message

Subject: RE: [saml-dev] Interop event

Title: [saml-dev] Interop event
My experience of the Interop events including the dry runs leading up to the actual Interop event was very positive.  *Everyone* was helpful, cooperative, and patient.  In addition, it was nice to be able to meet and put faces on the names I've seen in the e-mails.

I'm also glad that I've learned how to pronounce all the vendor names and I leave San Francisco full of wonderful food although I didn't try the pizza.

Thanks,
David

 -----Original Message-----
From: Bill Simons [mailto:bill.simons@entegrity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:39 AM
To: saml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [saml-dev] Interop event

I just wanted to express to everyone who participated in the Interop this past weekend what a pleasure it was working with you all.  I think that it speaks highly of the SAML specification, the writers, and the engineers involved in the implementation, how quickly and easily we were all able to get our products working together.

Congratulations to all involved!

Bill Simons
Entegrity Solutions