Subject: Work item URI array

I’m worried about our having deferred to CSD.2 the discussion of whether result.workItemUri should be an array. I think this is very likely to be useful, and if we defer it it’s a breaking change.

Let’s split this discussion into two parts:

  1. Do we want to take this change?

  2. If so, is there a way to get it into CSD.1? For example, could the email that Stefan and David are about to send, proposing a two-part motion, instead propose a three-part motion, the first part of which accepts this change? (Then we could do it in a single 7-day e-ballot).