Subject: Change draft available for issues #321 and #335 (external property file changes)

I pushed a combined change draft for Issue #321 (“Provide mechanism for inlining externalized properties data into the root log”) and Issue #335 (“External property file related ”):

Documents/ChangeDrafts/Active/sarif-v2.0-issues-321-335-external-property-file-inlining-and-changes.docx

Please read this and upcoming change drafts carefully. In some cases, they will reflect “post-ballot” changes, due either to simple typos in the ballot, or to evolution in our thinking as we implemented the ballot proposals in the SDK, in sample SARIF files, and in the specification’s text.