Subject: "e-ballot #2" draft is available

As you know, I have been merging the contents of the change drafts for each ballot issue into the provisional draft. Since I am now working on the drafts for e-ballot #3 (which will open this Friday), that means that the provisional draft contains content from e-ballot #3, even though we are still voting on e-ballot #2.

David suggested to me that this was confusing. So I reached back into the Git history and pulled out a version of the provisional draft that exactly corresponds to the totality of the e-ballot #2 changes. Here it is:

Documents/ProvisionalDrafts/sarif-v2.0-e-ballot-2.docx

I hope that helps!