Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Wednesday Eventing call scheduling redux

I'm available both days at that time slot, so am fine with either of
those options (or the current status quo).

Either of those options that you propose would require that folks who
are interested in 'non-eventing assembly business' attend (at least on
some weeks) on wednesday. Given that, I think a less confusion and more
consistent schedule (tweak of option 1) is to move non-eventing
discussion to wednesdays permanently and have tuesday calls every other
week to discuss eventing. If those interested in non-eventing
discussions are unable to attend on wednesdays, then of course neither
of these (three) options would work.