Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] Wednesday Eventing call scheduling redux

Title: [sca-assembly] Groups - Wednesday Session of SCA Assembly TC Call added
Hi,

First, I share your pain of trying to attend the "Eventing calls" on Wednesday as it is impossible for me to attend. From a personal perspective, It would be nice to find a more convenient time (from my personal perspective) to hold the call.

However, I'm concerned with the proposal of moving the "non-eventing" part of the Assembly call to the Wednesday. The basic premise appears to be that the Wednesday slot is difficult for people (including myself) to attend so lets move the "Eventing work" to the call slot on Tuesday for some/all weeks.

The problem that I have with this is that I thought the "Evening work" was supposed to be done in such a way that it does not adversely affect the "non-eventing  work" of the Assembly TC. By moving the "non-eventing work" to the Wednesday slot, we are moving it to a time that more people find it difficult to attend. To me, this seems to be the wrong way around. Surely the "non-eventing" work of the TC should be done in the current Tuesday timeslot that most people have been attending for many months.

Could I suggest that if the Wednesday timeslot for the "Eventing work" is not suitable then perhaps a different day/time should be found? I know this is easier said than done.

Thanks,

Mark