Subject: RE: [sca-assembly] REOPEN ISSUES 132 and 149: Update to Sanjay'sProposal

One of the arguments put forward when we discussed this at the December F2F, where we closed no action, was that it doesn't make sense without some definition of what a compliant language mapping must/should etc contain. At that time no proposal existed and it was decided not to hold up 1.1.

Two working drafts have now been proposed which begin to address this, though I think a bindings one might be needed in addition. IMHO, if we re-open this issue, it should be with the assumption that the necessary documents are progressed to CS/OS at the same time as the Assembly specification, including RFC2119, 60 day reviews etc, and that we  revisit relevant conformance sections and cross check that each of the OpenCSA language mappings and bindings comply with these new specifications.

Cheers,
  Martin.