Subject: Re: [sca-assembly] [Issue 253]: (1.2) Must a global domain channelbe deployed before it can be used?

Hi Mike,

I tend to agree that these are separate concerns, and I agree that it doesn't necessarily change the sequence-of-deploying problem. I only mentioned the point because I thought you might consider the workflow around how definitions.xml gets used as different from the workflow around that of deploying composites.

In my view, it probably changes the magnitude of the problem, but not the existence.

-Eric.