Subject: Re: [sca-bindings] Fw: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Attendance at theDecember Bindings F2F" has closed

While I have registered a "yes" for attendance, Anish's proposal of four
days of four hour sessions makes a little bit of sense to me as well,
although I've got some concerns.  We've met in person enough to be
familiar with each others mannerisms and communication style - enough
that we might be able to pull off an effective meeting.

I'm curious, though - if we're doing a virtual f2f, what sort of
technology can we bring to bear on that, such that it will work across
this mix of companies, across such a wide geographic distribution?

More concretely, what kind of network performance are we talking about?
If I'm at home, I max out at 300K/s, with so-so latency.  If I go into
the office (long enough a drive for me that it turns into overnight
stays), I can get much better performance.  I think it would be useful
to preflight the technology in question to make sure it works....

-Eric.