Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] NEW ISSUE: Title: The algorithm for deciding whethera partnerLink is a service or a reference needs to be deterministic

Per the issues process that we agreed on, during the last f2f:
A new issue will not be discussed till it is assigned a number. Once it
is assigned a number that number will be included in the subject so that
we can search for discussion on a particular issue. I would prefer that
when the issues editor assigns a number he would reply to the 'NEW
ISSUE' email with the issue number and a modified subject containing the
issue number.

Given that we haven't figured out issue mgmt (JIRA) yet, this is not
possible right now. Which is a little frustrating.

Martin: do you know if we have any resolution from the OASIS admin regd.
JIRA?

Thanks.

-Anish