Subject: about issue number ...

Hi Anish,

Completely agree with you.
Before we figured our issue mgmt solution (JIRA), email conversation
correlation things would be a bit difficult.

I have compiled the issue list manually already:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/25426/SCA-BPEL_Issue_List_20070926.html

I have assigned a temp number from 1 to 6 to these 6 issues.
If you guys prefer, I can reply with a modified subject containing the
issue number.

The only concern is: when we eventually got our JIRA-like system, not
sure those numbers can still be valid, after I encounter those issues
into the system.

Let's discuss this in tomorrow conf call, I guess.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu