Subject: RE: [sca-bpel] NEW ISSUE: SCA-BPEL XML Schema

Thanks a bunch to Dieter for putting together the schema proposal.

Note that the CD drafts [1] we approved on the 1/17/08 conf-call [2] do
not include the schema either inline in the specification text or as a
separate file.

Do the TC members think it as important to conduct the CD approval vote
once again with a new set of drafts that include the schema? I
personally do. At the minimum, I would be hesitant to publish the CD
drafts without the schema to the OASIS doc repository.

On a side note - I think having the schema inline (in the
specifications) may be sufficient for the CD versions. For the later
stages (PR/CS/OS), we could publish the schema file separately.

-- Sanjay

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/26773
/sca-bpel-draft-1.1-spec-WD-05.doc