Subject: RE: [sca-bpel] NEW ISSUE: SCA-BPEL XML Schema

Hi everyone,

 The TC Process requires that the schema be maintained as a separate file and
that the separate file is the normative version. If the CD is to be uploaded to
docs.oasis-open.org I'll require the schema as a separate file; if you're just
uploading to Kavi then I'll require the schema when you move forward with public
review.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2008-02-05.php#specQuality

Regards,

Mary