Subject: Timetable for each day at the SCA-J Face to Face - Work until 6pm?

Hi,

I’m currently finalising the agenda for the SCA-J Face to Face and realising that there are a lot of issues to try and fit in. Currently, I am planning the day to start at 9am and run until 5:30pm with an hour for lunch as this seems to be the layout of previous face to face meetings.

I am wondering if it is worth extending the working day until 6pm and only talking 45 minutes for lunch. This will give us an extra 45 minutes of discussion time per day. I realise that that this means that we will all be working harder and longer but hopefully, we should be able to get more done (assuming that we can remain productive)

What do people think? If I don’t hear any objections, I would like to finalise the agenda with this change.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com