Subject: Re: [sca-j] Timetable for each day at the SCA-J Face to Face - Work until6pm?

Mark,

+1 to working until 6:00pm.

I'm doubtful that cutting lunch to 45 minutes is a good idea - in such a long day, a good 1 hour break for lunch is worthwhile
to enable folk to be fresh for the afternoon session.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: "Mark Combellack" <mcombellack@avaya.com>
To: <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 05/11/2008 09:47

Hi,

I’m currently finalising the agenda for the SCA-J Face to Face and realising that there are a lot of issues to try and fit in. Currently, I am planning the day to start at 9am and run until 5:30pm with an hour for lunch as this seems to be the layout of previous face to face meetings.

I am wondering if it is worth extending the working day until 6pm and only talking 45 minutes for lunch. This will give us an extra 45 minutes of discussion time per day. I realise that that this means that we will all be working harder and longer but hopefully, we should be able to get more done (assuming that we can remain productive)

What do people think? If I don’t hear any objections, I would like to finalise the agenda with this change.

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com

Unless stated otherwise above: