Subject: Re: [sca-j] Issue 119: alternate proposal

I think it makes sense to talk about conformance claim to contributions
in assembly (or at least start there). But I doubt if assembly will say
anything about conformance claims wrt Java classes, which I think are
equally important (wrt claiming conformance) -- contributions are
aggregation of conformant constituents + some additional requirements
wrt contribution.xml etc.

-Anish