Subject: AI 2009-09-28-05 - unstated prereqs for JCI-TA-8005/8006

The last time we reviewed the POJO TA document, there was one action left
undone which I'd like to try to cleanup now.  Mark, since you have the pen
for this document, I'll just include my suggested changes in this email and
you can include them in the text when you take your pass over the document
this week.

JCI-TA-8005 and 8006 are assertions for normative statement JCI80001, which
is the monsterously large normative statement that defines the
componentType introspection rules.  I believe that the missing unstated
pre-reqs are:

JCI-TA-8005 - prereqs do not include the fact that there must also be zero
@Property and zero @Reference annotations.

JCI-TA-8006 - I'm not sure what's wrong with the prereqs on this TA.  Looks
ok to me.

This completes my AI 2009-09-28-05

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com