sdo message

Subject: [sdo] Updates to keys

Hi Guys,
While reviewing the key sections (4.6 and 8.2) in the latest draft from
Ron, I was thinking that it's quite ugly that key and keyType are open
content properties given that key is only ever used on Property, and
keyType only on Type? The fact that we also need sdox: annotations (open
content properites), makes it seem even more strange. It would seem to be
a lot cleaner to just make them defined properties of the corresponding
types, that is:

Section 5.1 - add this entry
keyType |  9 | getKeyType()

Section 5.2 - add this entry
key     | 10 | isKey()
I ran it by Ron already, and he seems to agree. Unless anyone else has an
objection, I will take a pass at reworking the spec update to describe
them as defined properties.
Thanks,
Frank