Subject: issues list maintenance

Farrukh set it up.

Actually I think it's probably not a bad idea to have one person maintain
it, might as well be Farrukh?    We shouldn't need to have much formality in
approving an issue for the list, if you want an issue added, post the
suggestion to the list and the maintainer should add it, unless he/she
decides it conflicts or overlaps with another, and then we can have
discussion.  If someone thinks it's not appropriate we can take it down
later.

(Or do people think we should have a more formal procedure for adding
issues?)

While we're at it, I think the suggestion to expose parameter names via
explain, rather than have fixed parameter names, deserves its own "issue" on
the list.

So, Farrukh, please add:

- Multiple Query Types
- Parameter names: fixed or exposed