Subject: allIndexes, anywhere, anyIndexes, and serverChoice

We had discussion at the last call about the these indexes - -
allIndexes, anywhere, anyIndexes, and serverChoice.    There was confusion and I said I'd look  into it.  I've figured out what's going on.

In the CQL  contexts set version 1.2
http://www.loc.gov/standards/sru/resources/cql-context-set-v1-2.html

allIndexes says: "alias:anywhere"
anywhere is not defined separately, and allIndexes was not defined in version 1.1
So the intent was to *rename* "anywhere" as "allIndexes".   The aliasing was for historical purposes.

Same situation for anyIndexes and serverChoice.
The intent was to rename serverChoice as anyIndexes.

Suggestions:

1. Adopt the first change as intended and replace "anywhere" with "allIndexes".

2. We could also define "anywhere" separately, so that it includes non-indexed content.  Opinions?
3.  Choose between serverChoice  and  anyIndexes and strike any reference to the other. I'm happy retaining serverChoice and striking anyIndexes, but either would be fine.