Subject: RE: [search-ws] recordPacking (Reprise)

happens:

What if there are 2 different ways that the records could be mangled?
How does the user specify which they want?

The technique you are using only works because you only have one way you
want to "unpack" the records.  It is not generalizable.  That's why we
suggested that you create different schemas that return different
elements in different orders.  I do much the same thing for "brief"
records.

Ralph