security-jc message

Subject: [security-jc] 6/17/2002: Discussion of charter for SSJC

With regards to (3):  Suggest we assist in decreasing overlap between
security related development work within OASIS (and beyond as
appropriate) and promote collaboration among the related security
technical committees.  As for a specific roadmap, perhaps this includes
an architecture that at least shows the potential relationships,
dependencies and interfaces between efforts.

With the increased focus within OASIS to increase collaboration outside
of its membership (liaisions, collaboration, etc), this may at least
indirectly be a component of our work.  Should be a part of our charter?

Thank you.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Darran Rolls
	Sent: Mon 6/17/2002 7:01 PM
	To: security-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: RE: [security-jc] Discussion of charter for SSJC

	In light of last weeks call, I would again like to open the
discussion around the “meat” of a possible charter.  How about the
following:

	1.	Promote a common vocabulary
	2.	Promote the reuse of technical components (schema,
identifiers etc.)
	3.	Develop a roadmap for OASIS based security standards
	4.	Provide guidance and promote 1-2 for new “security
related” TC’s

	What above is contentious?  What am I missing?

	Darran Rolls
	MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
	AIM    drollswaveset
	YIM    drolls_waveset