security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] SJC Resolutions

In preparation I have tabulated this list in html and put the document
on the committee site for review (not currently linked from the home
page).

You can hit the URL for review in [1].  Phil let me know when you want
it linked.

One thing, do I understand the numbering correctly?

		020626-01 translates to:
		02 = year
		06 = month
		26 = day