security-jc message

Subject: RE: [security-jc] TAB Model Activity?

Phil,

	Haven't forgotten this. The model is called Conceptual Model and
there is a security box in it. I am actually working out the details as
we speak. As I had mentioned, the OASIS Forum presentation would be
based from this model and I plan to get JC input and review of that
presentation.

	BTW, I was in a week long Grid conference and had a security
presentation of mine and I was also on a security panel - both places
evangelized SAML and XACML.

Cheers

Darren,

	Can you add the following to the minutes ?
---------------------------------
	Krishna stated an opinion that the SJC should not pursue
*developing* either of the three projects proposed (vocabulary, common
artifacts and framework) as a means of meeting the goals outlined in the
SJC charter.

	The SJC can definitely conceptualize and evangelize these and
other relevant deliverables with TCs or sub groups. That definitely
falls under the preview of the JC.

	A related item is the Conceptual Model being developed by TAB.

	Phil asked if the SJC would be involved in this work or at least
a review of the work and requested that more information be provided.

	Krishna : There is a security box in the model and I (Krishna)
plan to develop the OASIS Forum presentation based on that model. Will
discuss with the JC on this in the coming meetings. JC's review would be
appreciated.
Thanks.