Subject: Fwd: Submission of AuthXML to OASIS XML Security TC

Folks-- Unfortunately, due to a technical problem, Eric is apparently not
able to send to the list, so he's asked me to forward the following.

         Eve

AuthXML_Specification.doc

AuthXML_Specification3.rtf

--
Eve Maler                                          +1 781 442 3190
Sun Microsystems XML Technology Center    eve.maler @ east.sun.com