Subject: FW: Submission of AuthXML to OASIS XML Security TC

I attempted to submit the latest AuthXML specification to the working group
last week. For reasons unknown to me it has had delivery problems. I am
attaching it again to hopefully get it out to the group. Some details are
below.

Best

Eric Olden
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Moses [mailto:tim.moses@entrust.com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 8:25 PM
To: 'security-services@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: "Protocols" WG report

Colleagues - The approach taken by the "protocols" WG is as follows.

We intend to prepare an initial draft by consolidating the materials in
Section 5 of the latest S2ML specification and Sections 2 and 3 of the
latest AuthXML specification.  Substantial discussion will start once the
consolidated draft is available.  Eric Olden of Securant assures us that a
new version of AuthXML will be released imminently.  So, we are awaiting
that version before preparing the consolidated draft.  We expect to hear an
update on the timeframe for the availability of that version during the
telephone conference scheduled for 23 Jan.

Best regards.  Tim.

Tim Moses