Subject: [security-services] Resend: draft-sstc-sec-consider-01

Title: Message
Since this apparently didn't get through to the list the first time I sent it, here it is again. (At least that explains why I haven't had any comments on it.)

I'll add the same caveat I added the first time I sent this: this is a first draft. I'm not married to any of it, and welcome comments from everyone. I have updated the cipher suite section since the initial attempt to send, and I just updated some of my "needs work" sections with text from the new bindings draft.

Everything highlighted in red is "needs work" stuff.

C.

--
Chris McLaren, Principal Engineer
B2B Research Group  Netegrity, Inc.