Subject: RE: [security-services] Resend: draft-sstc-sec-consider-01

I have a comment on section 5.2.1.4. I'm under the impression that
instead of solving the problem of replay attack in the non-SSL transport
case, SAML is saying "Well, it's a problem."

The solution is simply to add IssueInstant (perhaps optionally) to
Request (and perhaps Response). This bounds the ID-based replay cache to
a short period and solves the problem (to the extent that it's
solvable).

Is there a reason for not doing this?