Subject: Re: [security-services] A "final" proposal on status codes

> I was under the impression that all the comments on the core document were
> to take place on the security services list.

I'm not sure what your point is.

[1]  Scott proposed a fault-like element, and explained how it came from
the SOAP WG.
[2]  You removed the recursion saying "nobody pointed this out, it must
have been a mistake."
[3]  I said it wasn't a mistake, and offered a whimsical, yet likely,
explanation why it wasn't pointed out.

	/r$

--
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com