Subject: [security-services] Updated Issues List

Title: Updated Issues List

Here is the updated issues list.

The issues closed back in September were marked as such and shaded blue.

21 new issues have been opened and marked in yellow. Some of them have not been discussed for some months, but I did not want anything to drop through the cracks. All new issues have a Champion designated. In some cases this was an arbitrary choice on my part, but it should help us with getting things closed, as the champions at least commented on the issue at some point.

There were several open issues that it was recommended be closed, but I could not find any official vote to do so. I will sweep these up in my recommendations.

Hal

draft-sstc-saml-issues-07.doc