Subject: Re: [security-services] Last items for Final Documents

> I have just two items to resolve before I can certify that we have covered all open issues in the docuuments.
>
> ------------
>
> Prateek, Bob Griffin and Jeff:
>
> The bindings, conformance and considerations documents do not contain the new format of acknowledgements. This was originally proposed by Eve here:
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200202/msg00090.html
>
> and made more precise for core by Phill here:
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/security-services/200203/msg00175.html

I think we can characterize these as "pending" editorial updates -- eg they
don't affect my voting for "committee spec" maturity level, but we should
probably tidy them up promptly. I have some thoughts on the acknowledgements
format to send out yet.

> Jeff and Joe: should we worry about the usecases document?

I don't think we necessarily need to spend cycles editorially massaging it at
this point unless someone really wants to and is willing to take it on.

JeffH