Subject: Re: [security-services] Liberty IPR Issues (was: Liberty ID-FF 1.2submission to the SSTC)

>So, Liberty has reported on what the potential claims have been. Outside
of those claims, the Liberty member agreement requires RF/RANDZ from all
members to all >implementors -- something that is much stronger than OASIS'
IPR policies.

OASIS is by TC so an individual TC can be much stronger than OASIS' default
IPR policies and that of Liberty. I think that there are valid issues that
we should not ignore here before we make a choice of technology to accept
or reject.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122