Subject: SSTC Focus Group Agenda, January 13, 2004

We will focus on recently posted solution proposals:

1. draft-sstc-attribute-02.pdf

2. draft-sstc-solution-profile-kerberos-01.pdf

3. Solution proposal for W-5: SSO Profile Enhancements (Owner Prateek
Mishra). I will commit to post this tonight.

Any other new solution proposals that I have missed?

- prateek