Subject: RE: [security-services] SSTC Focus Group Agenda, January 13, 2004

Re:  draft-sstc-solution-profile-kerberos-01.pdf

- During call would like to discuss proposal to extend SAML protocol so that
assertions and artifacts can be obtained for a given subject

- Some of the detail is still missing.  Intent is to publish a new version
by end of week to take into account comments plus extra details.

John