Subject: Re: hirsch-paos-lecp-draft-01.pdf uploaded

Frederick or anyone,

I did not see any explanation (I might have missed something) why this was uploaded, are you proposing that SAML-TC also consider PAOS along with LECP ? I just would like some clarification

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for frederick.hirsch@nokia.comfrederick.hirsch@nokia.com

          frederick.hirsch@nokia.com

          01/09/2004 09:03 AM