Subject: Question about IPR on the final SAML V2 specs

Hello,

I think some part of the submitted Liberty specs are incorporated to
SAML V2 specs.

Though there is an IPR statement on the submitted Liberty specs
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/ipr.php), it only
mentions about patent licenses which are required to implement the
final "Liberty Alliance" specifications.
5 companies have disclosed their patents and license terms on Liberty
web page and some of the license terms are non-RF.
(http://www.projectliberty.org/about/ipr.php)

Do we need these patents (and licenses) to implement the final "SAML
V2" specs? (And what are their license terms?)
I hope such information will be available on TC IPR page before the
final OASIS Standard ballot.

Best Regards,

Toshi
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED